Sunday 26 August 2012

LONG TIME ...........

Laid out some of my creations on my table to see what I have made collectively the other day. Am quite pleased with it. Gonna put the on my etsy shop this week. Will let you know when I have. Went to a wedding a couple of months ago. I had not been in church since the last wedding I went too which was probabley a couple of years ago. My mind drifted off into a daydream whilst I was there and my dream explored what the modern day church might look like. Technology has changed incredibly over the last 15 years but has the church changed with it? If it did maybe it would look like this... I could use this to start my own religon. It would be dedicated to all things conspiracy and cats. At the wedding I saw two UFOS...

No comments:

Post a Comment